Ethiopia from the Sky 2

I don't want to make fun of my cousin, but I have to tell you what happened. I was looking at the satellite images of Addis Ababa and ran into my Aunt's house. So I decided to call my cousin on her cell phone and tell her I was looking at their house from my bedroom in New York. Well, of course she didn't believe me but just to be nice she played along. Until I asked her whose car that was in their driveway (no one in that house owns a car). That just drove her crazy! She couldn't believe it... she actually went outside and tried waving at me. Now this is a very intelligent girl, not gullible at all, so this just made me enjoy it even more.

Later she told me the car belongs to another cousin of ours and that it has been there a couple of weeks. I guess those satellite images are updated pretty often.

No comments:

Post a Comment