Ethiopian Benefactors Society Inc.

So... Long story short: I neglected to pay the $10 renewal fee for my original Blog, EthiopianWalker.com, so I lost the domain (pirate/squatter got it) and it's content was deleted. I later realized that Blogger had archived all my posts so I was able to cut and paste everything from the edit page to this new Blog.

Well, the reason I was neglecting my Blog in the first place is that a couple of friends and I started a small non-profit here in NYC called Ethiopian Benefactors Society Inc. Our Mission is to help young people in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia take advantage of the many educational and extracurricular opportunities that their city has to offer but may be financially out of their reach.

So, if you have the time and inclination come by and check us out : EthiopianBenefactors.org




No comments:

Post a Comment